Outdoor Musical Instruments were designed by Tomasz Soltron Czartoryski in cooperation with Husarska Designe for KBT Music. The result of one and half year of work is a set of sixteen outdoor instruments, where eight of them are ready to present on our website.
Outdoor Musical Instruments were created to develop children creativity in mind. The instruments enable the children to play spontaneously with sound on playgrounds, in city parks, nursery schools and preschools or even in the garden at home.
Xylophone, marimba or handpan: each instrument may be the beginning of an adventure full of wonderful tones and interesting musical discoveries giving plenty of joy and developing the children’s creativity.
Outdoor Music Instruments are suitable for children aged three and older and adults at any age. They have been designed to give joy and develop everyone’s creativity and inventiveness, regardless of their musical abilities. The playing technique is very simple, intuitive and enjoyable, which is conducive to spontaneous musical experiments. Instruments make sets for friends and families alike to enjoy outdoor music-making.
Our outdoor instruments have been created by combining the knowledge of experts and consultants with an innovative approach towards the development of children’s creativity. All products have been designed with the needs of the youngest children and their parents in mind.
- Our focus is on user-centred, ergonomic design
- Playing the instruments is simple and intuitive, which encourages the children to play and have fun
- KBT Music instruments develop movement coordination
- Spontaneous musical experiments stimulate creativity
- Joint music-making is helpful in teaching group work
Good fun must go hand in hand with safety, therefore safety is a constant focus of our attention at every stage of instrument design and manufactur
- We use top quality materials that are safe for the children
- Our products are subjected to stringent tests to ensure that they meet the safety standards
- The instruments that we design comply with the European standard EN 1176, EN71
- The safety of our products is confirmed by a TÜV SÜD Certificate